The Maxpran is a dual type of clinical - friendly Invasive/Non-invasive ventilator (supports Seniors, Adults and Kids) designed to be comfortable for doctors to use and for patients to get treated.
Modular and portable device which can be seamlessly integrated into any critical care ecosystem enables instant availability of high quality, cost effective ventilations for all patients in any clinical situations.
Maxpran lets the doctors and respiratory technicians to operate the ventilator in 16 different modes catering to every need of the patient and also meets the dynamic demands of medical conditions in hand.
Our Maxpran ventilation can serve to the myriad of ventilation needs of any kind of patient, from neonatal care to adult care. It can be operated in the most dire phase of respiratory situation through the weaning oﬀ stage. Robust design ensures the patient under the ventilation is treated with tenderly care.
Modular design of Maxpran® allows swig integration into any medical facility ensuring the instant availability of supreme quality ventilation in every imaginable environment. It includes ICU, NICUs and emergency medical care centers, thus freeing up doctors and technicians to focus exclusively on patients rather on procedural bottlenecks of setting up ventilators.
Maxpran's user friendly UI lets the doctors and technicians operate the ventilator intuitively and navigate various operating modes without much hassle. Sophisticated electronics behind this robust system which automates the ﬂow control system is based on arm based micro controller and high precision and high accuracy sensors. Maxpran can be operated and monitored remotely by doctors and technicians.
Cloud storage ensures that medical data of ventilation settings and operational parameters are preserved to safeguard the privacy of patient and also can facilitate the introduction of artiﬁcial medical intelligence to make better respiratory therapeutic recommendations.
Maxpran is designed as an all encompassing unitary system offering a wide arrange of therapeutic options for dynamic clinical needs.Interchangeable modules and plug-in options ensure that uptime is maximized while keeping the ventilation cost per patient to the bare minimum.
Modular and portable device which can be seamlessly integrated into any critical care ecosystem, enables instant availability of high quality, cost effective ventilations for all patients in any clinical situations.
Audible and visual alarm facility is provided for 10 critical error conditions listed below:
- Adult, Pediatric, Children.
- Volume Control
- CMV, AC, SIMV
- Pressure Control
- CMV, AC, SIMV, PSV
- CPAP, BPAP
- Special modes
- APRV, PRVC
VENTILATOR PARAMETER SETTINGS
- Peak pressure - 20 - 60 cmH2O
- Peak respiratory rate - 10 - 60 Breath per minute
- Inspiratory time - 0.3 to 2.5 seconds
- Tidal volume - 50 to 2000 ml
- Peak flow rate - 240 L/min
- PEEP - 0 to 30 cmH2O
- Pressure support - 0 to 40 cmH2O
- I : E ratio - 1 :4 to 4 : 1
- Trigger flow sensitivity - 1 to 10 L/min
- Pressure Sensitivity - 2 20 cmH20
- Volume Accuracy - 2 to 5 % of the full scale
- Airway pressure - PIP, PEEP, Mean Pressure,
- Tidal and Minute volume
- Respiratory rate
- Total Leak percentage / Leak volume
- Inspiratory O2 Concentration (FIO2)
- I : E ratio
- Low inflection point(LIP) and Upper inflection point(UIP)
- Curve (Paw(t),Flow(t),Tidal volume (t))
- Power disconnected
- Patient disconnected
- High Inspiratory Pressure
- High PEEP
- High Respiratory Pressure
- Power Sensor Failure
- Read / Write Error
- Ventilator Temperature Error
- System Failure
- Low Tidal Volume
- Valve response time - ≤ 15 ms
- Volume Control principle - Time cycled, volume constant, pressure-controlled
- Pressure Control principle - Time cycled, pressure constant
- Safety relief valve - 100 mbar/cmH2O
- Leakage and hose system comp. compliance - automatic
- Outlet for pneumatic nebulizer
- Mains power connection - 100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption Approx - 180 W
- Input Air and O2 supply pressure - 2.7 to 6 bar
- Compressor power - < 550 W
- Dimensions ventilator (W x H x D) - 37.9 x 24.7 x 37.8 cm
- Diagonal screen size - 15" TFT color touch screen
- Weight basic unit Approx - 1.32kg